Size:M.2 SATA or NVME to PCIE
1. Supports M-KEY for insert into M.2 NVME PCIe solid state drive, PCIe channel data transmission without the need for external SATA line
2. Supports B-KEY for insert into M.2 NGFF SATA solid state drive hard disk, and then plugg into the SATA line to connect motherboard with PCIe power supply (no external power supply)
3. Supports M.2 SSD Sizes including: 22 x 30mm, 22 x 42mm, 22 x 60mm and 22 x 80mm, 22 x 110mm
4. Supports PCIe x 4 / x8 / x16 slot
5. Come with full-profile and low-profile slot brackets for flexible installation
6. Compatible with any OS including Windows, WinCE, Mac, Linux
7. Compliant with PCI Express M.2 specification 1.0
8. Compliant with SATA 3.0 specification for B key
9. Compliant with PCI-E 4X 3.0 specification for M key
1. For B key SSD the SATA 7 pin connector must be connected to motherboard.
2. For M key SSD there must be a 2.0 or higher PCI-E 4X socket.
3. If there is a exclamation mark after install the adapter, please ask for SSD supplier to install the NVME driver for SSD